Friday 12 September 2008

New Fabrics

I have just made the peacock feather prints that were used for this year's Quiltette Challenge available for sale by the metre on the website now that the closing date for the challenge has passed.

The challenge quilts will be judged shortly and the results posted to the website as usual.

As you can see from the fabric picture above I am now photographing the fabrics alongside a tape measure so you can get a better idea of the size of a print. I hope this proves useful to you all.

The first quilt show of the Autumn will be upon us soon, the Scottish Quilt Championships in Edinburgh. I won't be able to make it to the show in person this year but my mother at The Contented Cat will be working hard for me as usual!!

More fabrics should be ready for shipping from the US in the next few weeks and next month I am off to Houston for the weekend to visit the trade show which is held each year the week before Festival to order some goodies!

No comments: