Saturday 11 June 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog!

That would appear to be the question.
Having been woken by one of the cats at 5.30am I find I have a bit of extra time on my hands today.

Many of you are friends on facebook or like my page on there…………some of you are both! Is that being keen or stalking? lol. I find I usually post things to facebook as its quicker and more immediate and you can see more clearly any feedback and reaction but of course on my blog I can write a bit more at length.

Some people have all their social networking sites connected…………their blogs, facebook and twitter accounts etc ……but they say the same thing on each site and I have to say I find it a bit tiresome reading exactly the same thing over and over again…….or is that just me? I think maybe another reason I don’t blog as often as I should is that I want to avoid doing that.

Where do you find it easiest or prefer to read about updates?

 

Anyway mini moan over………….

I have had a couple of small fabric deliveries in the last couple of weeks. Firstly Wildwood from Camelot Cottons180x180__patterns_1247 which features this wonderful full width tree and co-ordinating branch-like fabrics.

I also have a rust colourway in stock.

 

 

 

 

 

The other delivery this week was Imperial Collection 7 from Robert Kaufman.

012 I have been so busy editing this week I haven’t had the chance to take them out of their wrappers yet!

As usual, my creative juices start flowing whenever I get new fabrics in stock and I have a couple of quick quilts planned for both these collections………..

Newly ordered this week but not due for delivery until the autumn at the earliest are the 4th Bali Pop collection.

BPcol4 

The colours in this collection are just so yummy I can’t wait to get them in stock……especially when I discovered a wonderfully simple but effective pattern for using pre-cut strips this week.

No comments: