Sunday 29 April 2012

Blogging


Hmmm I'm not very good at this blogging business! I don't know where the time goes sometimes. I take a look at my blog and then suddenly realise how long it has been since I last blogged!
Things have been happening, I guess just nothing major to talk about!
I think maybe because I don't have a shop now, that not as much goes on.
I've made a couple more quilts to display current fabric collections but haven't been able to take a decent picture of them yet. This recent weather hasn't helped!!
The first is a rather stylish quilt that uses the last few prints left over from the Oriental Collection 7. It is a vertical style quilt which one customer at the recent Uttoxeter quilt show thought could be adapted for a screen. I'm really pleased with this one.
The second quilt I made uses fabrics from the Oriental Traditions collection with this panel in the centre:



I'm working on a new Patternista quilt for Quilts UK in Malvern next month, as the first one has been very popular. But I am running out of one of the fabric designs for this now, hence the need for a new one!

Next week sees the Open European Quilt Championships in Holland. Unfortunately I can't make it to the show myself. And of course a couple of weeks later its Quilts UK

I'm hoping to have some new Robert Kaufman fabrics in stock as they are overdue for delivery now. Really excited about those!
So hopefully I will have something to blog about very soon!

No comments: