Saturday 21 January 2012

Quilt Tops for Sale

I’ve just listed some retired quilt tops for sale on eBay. These are quilts I have made to display fabrics or kits that have now all gone so the poor quilt tops are now redundant and being a hand quilter I don’t usually have the time to quilt these samples before the fabrics sell out…………

 003   004   006 

They are all on auction style listings so grab yourself a bargain!

I have also listed a floral panel that was in the sale as I have quite a few left still and tried out listing it with a variation listing which is quite cool.

Must try that again sometime, although probably not for the 100+ different King Tut colours. Think I will just stick to the shade card images for those!

Its a busy few weeks coming up with the sale at Nantwich tomorrow, Ardingly Quilt Festival next weekend and then the traders day at Quiltfest in Llangollen two weeks after that.

No comments: