Tuesday 2 June 2009

Willow Fabrics

The Willow fabrics by McKenna Ryan are now up on the website. These lovely gentle fabrics are so useful as they are multi-toned which means you can create different colour results by using different parts of the fabrics. They are priced at £11.50 a metre and will also be featured in the new products section of the next issue of Fabrications magazine.
I will be working on uploading the new King Tut colours next. Reluctantly, I have had to increase the price of these of £5.25 a reel. This is the first price increase since I started stocking these threads which must be almost 5 years ago? and is still one of, if not the best, prices in the country. Postage remains at a flat rate of £2.25 per order for UK customers.
Those of you following my updates on twitter will be aware that I made a quick quilt using the wavy stripe from the Opulence collection on Saturday night. Pics and a free pattern for you to download will be available shortly.

No comments: