Tuesday 6 October 2009

Oriental Panel Quilt

This is the quilt I made with the fabrics from the Imperial Collection from Robert Kaufman. Its finished size is 54” by 73.

oriental panel quilt

As I said in the previous posting, I have two colourways of the fabrics in stock but the kits sold so well at the Scottish Quilt Championships last week that I had to go and pick up more fabrics last week and I decided to stock the third colourway in the collection; the pink/blue colourway. This colour will be in stock shortly. The kit for the other colours; blue/brown and grey/gold is already on the website and is priced at £37.25.

I also picked up a selection of colours from the Marbleous collection last week and will get these on the site shortly, along with a few other fun prints I found.

No comments: