Monday 27 June 2011

Wonderful fabrics to come!

I had a fun day yesterday choosing new fabrics from Robert Kaufman at my supplier’s open day……….along with the yummy cakes on offer ;o)

Already on order are fabrics from Jewels of India collection together with wonderful cotton silk co-ordinate called Radiance. Hopefully these fabrics will be in stock soon!

004

So…..what did I find to order yesterday?

The first collection is some wonderful Patina Handpaints from Artisan Batiks. The colours in these are absolutely wonderful.

006

The second collection is called La Scala and features a wonderfully rich main print.

011012 013 

My quickly taken photos don’t do justice to the rich colours in these prints.

The last collection is called Florentine which again has a wonderful main print

007

These circular shapes are approx. 15” in diameter and just shout out to me to place them in the centre of a quilt…….

These are the other colourways and co-ordinates

008 009 010

Again my photos don’t show the richness of colour in these fabrics.

And now the frustrating wait until the fabrics are delivered!!

No comments: