Thursday 12 January 2012

Last Few Days……….

There are just under two days left of the online sale. Lots of lovely fabrics still available for you to grab yourself a bargain.
I had made myself a makeshift cutting table in the conservatory and have kept the sale fabrics at the house as it was easier to do the cutting at home.
I have often had one helper with me sitting on the corner  of the table…….but today I had both of them!

003

Once the sale ends online on Saturday at noon, I’ll be busy packing the car and making my way down to Farnham for the One Day Fabric Sale at The Maltings. Check out the events page of the website or even better my facebook page for more details as this has a map of how to find the venue!

January is a busy month as the week after we have the second One Day Fabric Sale in Nantwich followed by the first quilt show proper of the year, the Ardingly Quilt Festival.

I should have some more fabrics arriving later this month but already on their way are MORE Bali Pops, so if your favourite colour sold out first time around they will be back in stock next week!

No comments: