Sunday 24 November 2013

Anbo Textiles Open House

One of my favourite days of the year today, a visit to Anbo Textiles on one of their open house days with the chance to see the latest fabrics from Robert Kaufman, Blend Fabrics, Marcus Brothers amongst others.
 
I was very restrained this time but finally got around to ordering fabrics from the Lumina collection from Robert Kaufman. Otto (the boss) very kindly gave me a bundle of fabrics of the Jewel colourway.
 
 
So I have some to play with..........lucky me!
 
I haven't ordered all the fabrics from the collection but here are a couple of the exciting ones.
 
 
The top fabric is actually a panel runs across the width of the fabric. This is going to make a great centre of a wall hanging or bed quilt..............really excited about using it!
 
The fabrics are due for delivery in January and there are three colours altogether; jewel, dawn and peacock.

No comments: