Tuesday 12 September 2017

What's New at TCQ - Effervescence

Ok, so these posts were supposed to be a regular thing each time I upload a new collection to the website. And yes, they've kind of fallen by the wayside (again) but rather than go back and pick up where I *should* go back to, let's fast forward to last week's delivery of Robert Kaufman fabrics and the absolutely stunning Effervescence!

This collection first came out a couple of years ago and I meant to order it then, but never got around to it. Kaufman have recently added some new fabrics to the collection and they really are awesome. First up are three ombre prints which change colour across the width of the fabric.

Bright Ombre 17061-195

Here's a closer look at the print

Detail, Bright ombre

The remaining fabrics are smaller bubbles in a multitude of colours and combinations. Really can't decide which is my favourite! Today I'm feeling the love for the Mardi Gras colourway...

Mardi Gras Bubbles 17062-297

The fabrics are a digital print so they aren't cheap, but I think they're worth it. They've received a lot of love on social media so I don't think they'll be around for long.....

You can order them here.







No comments: