Saturday 25 August 2007

New Quilt Kit


I've tried to be busy since returning from the Festival of Quilts and have made this quilt using the wonderful Wave fabrics that I have in stock. It is another quick quilt to make in my Afternoon Tea quilt series. I am just writing the instructions to make it now but thought you would like a sneak preview of it. I am hoping to make the instructions available in a pdf format for you to download from the website. The fabrics will also be appearing on the site soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea free patterns and what lovely fabrics. As a committee member for Cupar Quilters in Fife I have taken the liberty to print these off as we have a meeting this am and wanted all to see.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea free patterns and what lovely fabrics. As a committee member for Cupar Quilters in Fife I have taken the liberty to print these off as we have a meeting this am and wanted all to see.