Tuesday 21 August 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog post!!

This is where you can now find out all the latest news, products and happenings at The Crafty Quilter. I run a web-based quilt shop in England and also travel to quilt shows around the UK and northern Europe. Ordering is very easy through my easy-to-use secure website.

I have just returned from the Festival of Quilts at the NEC in Birmingham which is probably the biggest quilt show in Europe now with hundreds of quilts, loads of quilt shops and THOUSANDS of visitors. If you haven't visited the show yet then you have really missed something so make a note of next year's dates; 14-17th August.

As is usual after being at a show I return home full of inspiration .... if only I sold time as well....................

Well I'm going to sign off for now but please keep checking back to view all the latest news


No comments: