Saturday 1 December 2012

New Fabrics......yay!


Finally found some time today to upload the fabrics that were delivered a couple of weeks ago. A D- for me for taking so long to do it!
So what new goodies do I have in store for you?

First up is Boyd's Bears from Spectrix; a cosy bear collection featuring a cot quilt sized panel and various co-ordinates


Next up is Bloom from Kanvas which is part of Benartex. A couple of great flower prints and a yummy stripey co-ordinate, although the colours of the images I have taken from the web don't seem to match the actual fabrics so I'm going to need to take my own digital images of these.




Next we have Dancing Cranes from Paintbrush Studios; some classic Oriental prints with a great main panel









And finally Vogue from Henry Glass fabrics. This is the collection I am going to play with first. I just love this stripe







So I tweeted this morning that I needed to decide either to upload fabrics, blog or sew...........well since I've done the first two that can only mean it's Sewing Time!!
Yay!

No comments: